Saturday, January 22, 2011

What's Your Story?????????

What have you done Kathi???
Fell off the porch and broke your arm???
There's got to be more to your story.....

Here's mine,,,,Imagine....School Yard...Old Nell Thomas School....4th grade...Summer..School's out and I have a brand new bike......Has a bell, a basket and streamers from the handle bars....Here comes the boys in our club...Billy Johnson, Barry Hart, Michael Whitby, Gary Haggard, and Barry's cousin from Chicago (taps on his shoes, comb in his pocket, and the best duck tail you've ever seen)....I of course am the only girl in the club cause I get more allowance than anyone on the block and have access to more bottles to return to Mr. Pritchard's Grocery for 2 cents each...I am the treasurer....Ofcourse they rule the club and I have to do what they say...you know..like give up my brand new bike for Barry's sister's bike so the visiting cousin will have a bike....I do....Then we get a contest going....Who can get the closest to the deep ditch at the back of the school....You can imagine that I won...did I mention the ditch was concrete?..I went right over the top, flew to the bottom and broke both arms.....

That's my story...Now do you want to tell all us Loons what you and Dwight were doing on the porch when you broke your arm? It better be good!

No comments: