Friday, September 9, 2011

Georgia on My Mind

David and I went to Lake Hartwell, Georgia to fish the ABA Couples Nationals....before leaving Mom and I had a real girl's day....manicures, pedicures, hair color,,,,,everything to make us special before the trip....Mom was not going with me as I would be fishing every day from sun up to sun down....We went, had a large time, and came back...upon arrival Mom comes over before I can get to her apartment...She walked in and was so glad to see us, couldn't believe how much she missed me and was so glad to see me again....we were gone a week but she felt like she hadn't seen us for months....I being the fast thinker said,"I know Mom....you can't go away like that again...we miss you too much...Did you have fun?". She says, "oh yes, I can't tell you how wonderful that trip was...It was so good for me, but I am so glad to be back home...I love you but I missed you too much....I won't ever leave again"





Time and space...it doesn't exist in Mom's world.....all the guilty feelings I had while away have been lifted....I learn something new everyday from Mom... 

No comments: