Monday, June 28, 2010

Treasures

MeMe.....It's the most wonderful news...Guess What???? I found a coupon for a free Zip Line Ride, Bubble Gum that smells like strawberries but doesn't taste like strawberries and a Keychain light that says "Let there be Light." What treasures...Wonder what I'll find today???
My mind was wondering, what simple things it takes to make her happy...All of a sudden I realized that I would like to have that key chain...it would be perfect for my purse in the dark, and I haven't had a peice of bubble gum in ages..I would really like to have that gum, you know how you suck the sugar off and the gum gets real soft and then you chew it....And if I ever get to Arkansas, I would like to ride the zip line, ..I think it would be fun......

Tommorrow I think I will drink from the water hose, wear high heels and costume jewelry with shorts, ride a bike, eat some cracker jacks, catch lightning bugs in a fruit jar...just for kicks...Then Wednesday I will be a grown up again...I really don't want to be a child again....You have to take shots until you're 8.....

No comments: