Monday, January 3, 2011

"Them Bones, Them Bones, Them Dry Bones"

Okay...when I sing...
The footbone connected to the ankle bone,,
the ankle bone connected to the leg bone...
the leg bone connected to the hip bone...
the hip bone connected to the back bone...
the back bone connected to the neck bone..
the neck bone connected to the head bone....
We all know what that is...That's the way we learned the bones....Right?

If you want a lesson on anatomy sing that song to Ella....Of course she's about as diplomatic as her MeMe....When I sing this song I hear.... WAIT !!!MEME...Those are your Phalanges(toes ) and that is the Fibula and Tibia/////and the femor (thigh)...Wait MeMe you skipped the Patella (knee)...and don't forget the Pelvis...rhymes with Elvis and sissy lovessssss him......and then the Sacrum and the Coxes....OMG.....Oh as I blog....MeMe don't forget the tell the girls about the lumbar vertabrae, the vlassic vertabrae, and the cervical vertabrae.....Meme...will you tell the girls I am starting on organs next.....
Could someone please return my inner child...Ella needs a new and smarter playmate than her Meme.....
And did any of us ever learn that children have more bones than adults?....I thought...Aha...now I'll get her...This cannot be true....But alas it is true....I cannot believe it....

3 comments:

Sharon said...

And what did Lee Owenby say?

Kathi said...

ELLA IS SMART, I MEAN S M A R T! maybe when all of us "loons" get old...I mean older, she can operate on us and give us younger bones and joints! I'm about ready for a couple of knees!

Sharon said...

She's looking for volunteers now to advance her studies...Murphy won't co-operate....I am sure she would love to operate on you Kathi and she does this all without anthesia...Just MeMe's Strawberry Rootbeers....(Margeurita's in the closet)