Wednesday, November 17, 2010

All Aboard...Bus Departing

I probably went too far this time but the opportunity knocked and you know me...I went right through that door....

Picture this...I have Mother in the car..We are cruising along and have seen several signs about a Live Nativity...The writing is very small on the sign telling exactly where it will be...The Dates are big...December 3,, 4,, & 5......You just can't quite see where....Sooooo...I tell Mother it's going to be in the Parking Lot of Sensual Pleasures......It's quite humorous to me until I have to reap the results of Mother's random memory....I heard her invititing Aunty Chrick to come spend the night with her and I would take them to see the Live Nativity in the Parking Lot of Sensual Pleasures....Oh My Goodness...It's going to take a prayer of forgivness starting on Central Time at 10:30 tonight and ending on Mountain Time at 11:30......
MAYBE I WON'T BE STAYING ON MOUNTAIN TIME AFTER ALL...

3 comments:

Kathi said...

I am so curious....hummmm. Have any of us "Loons" ever ventured in to Sensual Pleasures? We all just take for granted that it is a bad place...maybe they have some cute stuff in there? Why don't we go as a group?lol!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon said...

I'll go and take the bus....Not taking my car with Fishtale Lodge all over the back of it....

Sharon said...

Actually they may not be a bad place...after all..according to Mom they are having a Live Nativity Scene in the Parking Lot starting December 3