Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Ruby Slippers

Ok...mother can't remember if she's had supper 15 minutes after she eats...she can't remember where Daddy is 15 minutes after we drop him off at Dialysis...BUT..she can remember that big ole fat lie I told her when we left Guinn's Shoe Store 5 days ago....I thought it might be funny to tell her we had been at The Sensual Pleasures XXX Adult Store and found those darling Ruby Red Slippers with the Diamond buckles across the toe...Little did I know she would tell Dr. Portis, the nurse, the ladies at the bank, my cousin Candace and probably everyone in her Sunday School class yesterday...Mother wants to go back when they have a sale. I'm gettin up another load for my bus to hell....

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Kathi, you qualify as my relief driver....You don't even have to have a token to ride my bus.