Thursday, November 4, 2010

Liar, Liar Pants on Fire

OKay...Mother has told everyone in the church (Point Pleasant) that Daddy is going blind...Today the pastor (Brother Larry) and the Deacon (Johnny Oliver) came to visit and pray with Daddy....How wonderful is that? I really appreciate their concern and how sweet is it to come visit like that.....BUT...Daddy is not going blind...he just has droopy eyelids which cause his eyes to water excessively....Do I tell the Pastor that Daddy is not going blind or do I just let them continue to keep him on the prayer list???????????? I mean it can't hurt anything...Daddy could go blind...he's 92.....But if he doesn't go blind soon will Brother Larry then think he has a hotline to God? Will he decide that he is too big for the Paris Landing Community and go on to become a Famous TV Evangelist????????????? Will word spread and people start bringing dieing people for Brother Larry to pray over...Lines will be forming from the front door to Hwy. 79.... I could be responsible for the downfall of this community church...Not only am I a Big Ole Liar...So is my Mother....Of course with the dreaded Altheimers she does have an excuse....I think I'll just deal with this tommorrow...

No comments: