Thursday, November 11, 2010

What Ever Happened to Rubber Ducks?

Ella is in the tub tonight.....Playing....She has new tub crayons....for those of you without little ones in your tubs...washable bath crayons..they are really fun..I admit I have used them myself while letting conditioner sit on my hair..I digress...

I walk in and she's drawn some really lovely hearts and used a lot pink, green, yellow..They are really good...Over to the side is

A + B = two..........
I say Ella what ya doing...Her answer...BATH FORMULAS
I Have Got to Write a Book....

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Lee I've got to have a blog lesson...I should have posted a pic with this....

Kathi said...

yes, we all need a blog lesson from Lee. I don't know what I am doing half the time on here! I want some bath crayons!