Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Mountain Mama

O.K. Loons...You know we all like to save money...I do my own hair color...Not only does it save money but it actually saves me time too...No appointments, my schedule, can be late can be early...don't have to get dressed and go anywhere...It's just convenient...I'm just a brunette...for goodness sakes, how hard can that be....Well, I've done it for years....Today I decide to color my hair..I watch a lot of Fox News..Especially while I have color on..can't wait on customers, can't talk on phone, can't do anything for 45 minutes ..right....I got an extra bonus time today...I started my hair color on Central time but took it off on Mountain Time....You do the math...My color stayed on l hr. and 45 minutes...I kept thinking it was taking longer...I got a lot of rest in, I did my nails....made a few notes...looked up some old recipes....Maybe I'll just stay on Mountain Time...I like it...

No comments: