Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Breakfast And Baits

This morning while cooking breakfast for my Dad, Zack Clark and Randy Haines came in and needed a pot of boiling water... After they assure me that no one is having a baby in the parking lot , I tell them to come on back....everyone knows I cannot multi task when cooking...It takes every ounce of concentration on my part to prepare food....ok...here I am..daddy's pancakes in a skillet which I find out later should be cooked on a griddle and a pot of boiling water....I am still on my first cup of coffee and in my pajamas...

Zack is dipping swim baits in the pot of boiling water because the tails are curved and they will not swim right....


Yes, I haven't been on the main road in a long time...I am always on a detour....always...But I Love It!

No comments: