Friday, October 14, 2011

Mom
Mom came over this morning..."where is Sharon?" she asks me....I tell her I've gone to town...I should be back soon". A few minutes later same thing...."has anybody seen Sharon?". I'm gone Mom...I will be back soon.....Do you need anything?". "no, I just miss her...". Well I will be back soon....20 minutes later....well, here we go again....Instead..."Oh Hi Honey, You got back...do you need me to help you do anything?".
Mom was not in the building today, but maybe tommorrow will be better..she spent the entire day looking for me, her watch and her cell phone.....But she was busy and had fun..all my fishermen know she has problems and they all talk to her about her favorite subject...ME.

1 comment:

Lee Owenby said...

While I was reading your post I happened to look to the left at the AdChoice ads. The first was about Dementia, the second - elder care providers, the third - Breyers Cookies & Cream Ice Cream. So - even Google's AdChoices knows everything - EVERYTHING is better with some fun - in this case ice cream.