Sunday, May 2, 2010

A Famous Boxing Promoter in My Bathroom

Oh My!!!
Don King was in my bathroom this morning....I was scared to death...
I waited on a few customers, you know how cute I am when I get up in the morning...I have really pretty pajamas just for those occasions and always put on that 24 hour lipstick before I go to bed at night, knowing that at 6:30 before I've had time to dress or put on makeup, that someone will be at the front desk to check out...Well , sure enough..I waited on a few customers, was quite charming, went to get my coffee and go back to bed to catch a little Fox News...Made a pass through the bathroom....OMG...Don King in Bright Red Lipstick and Pink Pajamas....I am so mortified....It must stop raining or I must remember that if my hair gets wet it must be re ironed.....

2 comments:

Lee Owenby said...

Ha! Ha!

Kathi said...

that's remarkable sista sharon...but you are not the only one who has famous folks in their bathroon. The other morning I swear I saw Willie Nelson in my mirror...gotta buy more wrinkle cream!