Monday, May 17, 2010

MIA

Girls, I have been sooooo busy....When I have time I want to post about the lovely day we had a Lee's...I have so many things I want to say about that gathering...It was so wonderful and if I try to post now , I would certainly leave something out....I will be back...

PS...I know you all enjoy Ella's prayers so much...have to share this with you....Tonight she offered grace over our dinner meal..We had some company ..This was her prayer...

Dear Lord, You know that we all love you very much....You also know that I like to sing about you all the time...well , not all the time, but most of the time, and every song is about you....well, not every song...I do like other music and sometimes I sing other songs besides yours,,,but you know I do love to sing about you....Bless our bounty of food....AMEN................

What a kid.......................

Love to all....I will be back.....Sharon....

2 comments:

Lee Owenby said...

So cute!

Kathi said...

I love and NEED Ella's prayers!