Thursday, July 7, 2011

Detouring from the Detour

Ok...on detours do you have to know where you are going to take a detour?

If you take a shortcut, don't you have to know where you are going?
If you take the back way don't you have to know the front way?
If you take the Highway shouldn't you have been on the low road?


Do you have to know what you want to be when you grow up to grow up? If that's the case I want to be a famous singer....I've already been a Doctor, a Lawyer, and an Indian Chief. A Taxie Driver, Teacher, Policeman, Life Guard, Tour Director, Chef (questionable), an Accountant, you name it and I have worn that cap....so now I want to be a famous singer..does the talent come automatically as it did with my other professions? Do I need to wait for the opportunity to come knocking? Will I hear the knock? When my concert is close to Paris do I give my friends free tickets and back stage passes?

I think I've been on a detour all my life....is it a better road? Will it take longer to get there? Where was it I was going? How do you know how much money to carry? Can you possibly carry enough money? Do you pack clothes for all seasons? You must only have just so much time to get there...what if you are late because of the detour? I like to carry a cooler when I travel....I believe I will carry a cooler because I like to snack along the way and I don't want to be hungry in case there is some excitement on the detour...

Actually I may take another detour before I become a famous singer and be an AUTHOR....Lee believes that I can blog and people might be interested..just a few thoughts for my Loons to be considering...Lee is coming tomorrow at 1:30 and we may launch a new DETOUR..whatever detour comes tomorrow I'm taking Lee with me....

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Is there a speed limit on a detour?