Monday, July 12, 2010

Amber Alert Cancelled...

Hey, Ginger ...You and Kathi just keep my inner child...This past week I purchased an adult bracelet (from Maggie's downtown) It is to die for..You loons are going to be so envious...It's a waxing poetic (????) but very cool...very adult...In other words it's not lime green rubber (Crocs) with pink butterflies, yellow crowns, and red ladybugs on it....It is to die for...
I also bought a desk and side table that is not suited for small people..It has a hidden top drawer, it's black, and it's beautiful...Just for me...Not to be shared with anyone...
I also had several alcoholic drinks while riding on a golf cart at the State Park watching fireworks with another man...(I will have to tell you all the story..it's delicious)....
I said several ugly words this week and did not feel bad about it....and I also told several lies...So far, I've not been caught in any of them and I don't even feel bad about them...
I bought an outfit that if I place tape just right under my boobs it looks like I have cleavage without having to touch my elbows together...I can just stand there, arms down and have cleavage...
So there, keep that little loony inner child for a while...I'll call for her when I feel the need....

1 comment:

Kathi said...

Hey sista Sharon...I hate to correct you but you did not purchase your beautiful bracelet from Maggies because I went up there this a.m. to copy yours!! (that should be a compliment!) and they informed me that it was NOT purchased there soooo...I stepped in the Iron Place and THERE IT WAS! I might be getting one for my B-day! I love yours!!