Thursday, July 22, 2010

I'm coming out of the closet!

Ella Announced Today:

"MEME HAS A SECRET AND I KNOW WHAT IT IS !!!!!!!"

Yes Ella Darling, and what is my secret?

"YOU HAVE ROOT BEER IN THE CLOSET AND YOU LIKE IT!!!!!"

Can I still be a Loon if I drink Root Beer in the Closet???

In the same breath she wanted to know, Now wait for this girls, ......
Why did Jesus turn water into wine because we all know that wine is not good for you...Why didn't he just make those people drink water...He had plenty of that.....

I don't know if she is now following Carrie Nation or Pastor Billy Frank Birmingham...We are either going to have a tent revival or a march here at Fishtale soon..Ella will be leading the parade..You're all invited....

1 comment:

Ginger said...

I will definitely be there!! I am dying to meet Ella-she is a hoot!! The nut doesn't fall far from the tree, right?