Thursday, July 15, 2010

Recess!!!!

Say Say Little Playmates.....Come Out And Play With Me...
And Bring Your Dollies Three.....Climb Up My Apple Tree....
Slide Down My Rain Barrel.....dadadadadada....
And We'll Be Jolly Friends for Ever More.More.More...More...More...More...


Where are you girls? Oh that's right...You're busy taking care of those inner children....

As for me, I'm thinking of having a sweet rum collins on the playground and smoking a cigarette....When you all get tired of those kids, come join me.....
I'll be the one with the new sassy bracelet sitting under the shade tree not even close to the swings or the teeter totter...

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Oh Jolly playmate, come out and play with me and bring your dollies three, climb up my apple tree. slide down my rain barrel, holler down my cellar door, and we'll be jolly friends forever more! Hey sista Sharon..you gonna come play on the lake on Sat??? you better, or else we will talk about you. bring you're slide whistle!

Sharon said...

Wish I could have done both...I played golf..The Lynn Tackett Memorial Golf Tourney was Saturday..What a great turn out.....I know the water was fun too...I watched from several holes on the golf course...We came in 9 under...Not to shabby...Played with our daughter Shannon & son in law Monty....David did very well not to have played in so long....I of course saved the entire golf game with a couple of long puts accomplished ...I was on my game and looked so cute...Had new outfit....Just kidding of course...I did contribute but was definitely the D Player....That means A, B, & C were better than me.....Of course , this is my blog, and the children will not be reading it so actually, I was the star of the game....I sank the long putts and my driving was incredible...The chips were perfect and my second shots were right on....That does make a better story.....Who has that wayward inner child now? How many watercraft participated in the Fun Run and who won big prizes.....Fill me in.....