Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Daddy

I don't even know where to start. I might begin with...The Lord Has A Sense of Humor....and I don't know if I appreciate it or not. I am trying to take today's turn of events in a stride. I am trying to not be mad over my Father's good fortune. I am really trying hard not to kick the dog and spit in his coffee....but my Daddy is getting a FACELIFT!  I can't even talk about it right now.  I feel as though I am going to wake up and this will just all be a bad dream. I know the Lord has something to do with this....it's for all that lying I have been doing lately. Next Daddy will win THE WHEEL OF FORTUNE HOME VERSION ALL INCLUSIVE TRIP TO AN ISLAND SOMEWHERE...



I'll give you girls the details when I can speak without ranting and raving. I mean really...he is 93 years old.  Getting a facelift for him is like giving him a bicycle.  Really, Lord are you listening to this?  This is what happens when you put the Lord in the front of the boat....I'm thinking about changing places again....

No comments: