Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Lips That Touch Wine..Second Chapter

I am going to HELL!

 I am trying to resist the temptations of taking photos of Mom doing awful things....I just can.t help myself....She is such a willing target...even poses for me....what can I say? She is a camera hound...
Yesterday we had a little fish fry....David made hushpuppies with beer...there was just the tiniest swig left in the bottle...Mom's timing is just all wrong....She waltzes in just in time for me to hand her the beer, "Drink this Mom so I don't have to throw it away..". Of course camera is handy, what a photo op....the children all shaking their head at me thinking...Mom Is Going To Hell....
Well much to my and their surprise mom throws back that swig like a sailor, wipes her mouth, and says..."Why that tastes like Beer smells.". Now how does my Mom know what beer smells like? Is their something in her past she needs to share with me? Has she ever drunk a beer? Maybe my Mom is a closet drinker....maybe that.s why I have those "root beer" in my closet......Oh My Goodness....Mom has a past and I don.t even know about it.....if you all remember last year she got into the Apple Jack....

No comments: