Saturday, May 7, 2011

Draft 3

This morning Mom woke up and said "Oh, what a wonderful night...I am so glad we came.". as I pried myself up off the couch I said oh yeah...nurses, technicians, nursing students,therapists, janitors, food service, more nurses...."can you believe how many people have come to see me? I didn.t know everybody but I hope they all come back.". I do too Mom...

Then the heavens parted...angels sang and in walked Dr.Gulish....he is a saint....he said..I was going to see about sending your Mom over to Plumley like about thurs. Or Friday..but she is doing so well, I'm going to give her 2 units of blood and send her by ambulance Monday...Hallelujah.......Hallelujah.........Hal............le............lu......jah........I was so shocked...he said she was his most successful patient and he saw no reason to keep her in the hospital....I love that man....Maybe Kathi will let me build a shrine to him in the place where her willow stood....

She is so excited about her glorious 6 week vacation at Plumley Resort And Spa,,all inclusive, fun and games..all transportation and meals. I told her she won it playing the home version of Wheel of Fortune.....and she said...wait for it...wait

I ALWAYS WANTED TO MEET VANNA WHITE..I AM SO EXCITED,!


I had a nice long day today with Mom......Mother is here as well..
P.s. hospital red jello is the best all it needs is Anne.s whipped cream

1 comment:

Kathi said...

after a few days, can we visit her at Plumley resort and day spa? I would love to.