Friday, May 6, 2011

Mom Continued......draft 2

Mom is back for a while , even though it's drug induced...we got her lips painted and a little blush on her cheeks....drank some apple juice and ate some lemon jello....she smiled for photo and I promptly posted on facebook...I'm not practicing the DO UNTO OTHERS right now...I'll just have to ask for forgiveness later....speaking of, in the waiting room I all but stalked some Pentecostals that were here for a friend of theirs...you know those Pentecostals have a pretty strong hotline to God...I was hoping some of their showers of blessings might fall on us....I even took pictures if them ...David assured me I was still driving the bus so at least I haven.t lost that seat....
I feel pretty good about my prayers but just don't feel like I'm one of those prayer warriors yet...still working on that...I keep making demands even though I end each prayer with Thy Will Be Done..but does it count if you are saying that but thinking...but this is what I want to happen...???? anyway, back to Mom...she's here today....in glimpses and Mother is doing well also...

I hope when I finish this Lee can put it together for me...now it is coming in installments....I could send a pic of the Pentecostals to Lee.

8 comments:

Lee Owenby said...

So glad things are working out. To post a photo you have to click on that little box that looks like a landscape next to the "link" button. But of course I'll be happy to post your photos - just email them to me.

Lee Owenby said...

And another thought ... When ya'll get back home and settle down, you and I are going to have to talk about this blog business. Your stories about your Mom are just to good to keep private. They really need to be shared. We'll talk later. Love ya!!!

Kathi said...

I totally agree with Lee about Sharon's writings about "Mom"...I would have loved to have been able to read the lighter side of this dreaded disease...You don't do your family member any justice by having a wow-is-me attitude (even though it's hard). My son has promised that if I get demensia of any kind that he will put funny hats on me and ride me around on the front of the boat!

Sharon said...

Girls...didn.t we plan a book tour last year?....I will have to look back..I am sure we did....Ginger was involved....book it.....
Then the movie and then OPRAH!!!! let.s do it

Sharon said...

I can.t find it but I.m telling you girls..that was a trip looking for it...you must cruise back and look...Lee you are a genius...I am so glad we have this....by the way...who's got the inner child now??????

Lee Owenby said...

Inner child???? I could have sworn you had it down at the hospital Sharon. Did you lose it there?

Kathi said...

My weeping willow tree fell on our inner child and killed her...hahahahah just kidding (not STILL dwelling on my tree a bit!

Sharon said...

Good...I was afraid someone would bring her back to me and I'm telling you girls right now...I DON'T WANT HER!!!! I'm kind of glad that in her last days she didn't have to spend much time with Lee...she calls her It.....