Monday, May 9, 2011

Mom...

I don't know if It ended the day yesterday,or began the day today....it happened at 12:15 a:m...Mom came out to play...
in a very small still voice I heard...."Sharon...are you there? I love you and thank you...I miss Bridge..Is he ok?"

I answered in my small still voice "Mom..I love you too....I.ve missed you too and yes Daddy is OK"

Once again these pesky tears....Hope eventually to be able to write and with no tears..sorry girls..

I.m going to call it the beginning of a good day...yesterday was grueling..today is already better...

4 comments:

Emily Bolding said...

I feel for you, I know sooo well. My mother has been Mama and Mother for most of my life. You just grasp the good parts and have an endless conversation that you both can enjoy till Mother comes back. Glad to hear she has come thru so well physically. Hugs and prayers to you!!

Kathi said...

feeling your pain Sharon. I don't know if it is the case with your Mom but when my Mother had surgery, her mind took off for a while...doc called it post-surgical psychosis and told me that it should get better (or about like it was before the surgery.) I sure hope it's the same with your Mother. thinking of you.kathi

Lee Owenby said...

Wish there was a way to help. Please know that we are all here for you and love you.

Sharon said...

Girls...the day is better...we are having much better time, pain seems less, and mom has eaton well today....DoctorHas been in. Hospitallst, Social Worker....we are ready for our boarding pass...
Just about to pat myself on the back when I realized...the Lord is up here in the front of my boat....