Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Mom

Well, I talked to mom yesterday on the phone.....
"Sharon, they said I could go home today,,,,there aren.t many people here and they don't have any activities planned so I'll just come on home"....... that tiny hand covering the receiver....."hurry before they change their mind."

The nurse on the other line calling..."Tracy, you know she can't come home, right?"

Girls, another 2 weeks and Elise will be back at the Landing.....last time I visited she said...."I believe we should get our money back....I'm not having that much fun". I said "Mom, you don't want to hurt VANNA White's feelings do you? After all , this is all expenses paid, all inclusive meals and gym time here at the Plumley Vacation Resort And Spa...you won all this playing the home version of Wheel of Fortune...she thought a minute, looked me straight on eye to eye and said...."I miss Bridge...(daddy)."

Oh girls..this is hard.....

No comments: