Friday, April 2, 2010

I DO NOT CUSS

To make a long story short...My son,daughter in law, husband and several other out siders got into a little Facebook Spat last night...It all started when my son (Cale) posted on Tracy's(daughter in law) Facebook cause she left it up...That's fair game around here..You leave it logged in, it's your fault.. Well, I'm just having too much fun posting comments on what he said on hers. I in turn forget and leave it logged in, so he hits mine...After several playful rounds, a truce is called then...Cale started to play really dirty...He posted..."MeMe...I must please ask you to stop cussing around Ella"...All the entire world is reading this....I found myself threatening my own flesh and blood, threatening to hurt him and if I could have gotten my hands on him I would have.....How do I tell the entire world now that I DO NOT CUSS......Maybe I'll just start cussing...that will fix them...Did I mention that when Cale posted this, it appeared right after Carlton Gerrell was pleading with the community to offer prayers for the Easter Week End...I mean really ...timing......Carlton messaged me that his entire church would be praying for my problems with cussing.....I think I will just start cussing....@#%^*(+!#%$

No comments: