Thursday, April 8, 2010

Too Tall Sharon

Can't talk now....................I am on my way to YOGA.....................

I figure why not..Kathi called today, asked me to go with her.....I say sure..Of course I think she was calling my bluff just to see how tuff I am...I don't think she really has or had any intentions of doing this class at all....I believe she just wanted to know if I would....I have called her bluff..I did tell her that I didn't think I could but I would be willing to try........She said sure I could..I complained that I was stiff, she told me about her knee.........I told her I couldn't even touch my toes....SHE SAYS " I DIDN'T THINK ABOUT THAT, YOU ARE TALL" I mean really...being tall doesn't have anything to do with touching your toes...........Does It????????????
Love to all the Loonies!!!!

No comments: