Thursday, April 1, 2010

Looney Ladies Ravings - The Yard Man by Sharon Seaton

I cannot get on the blog...I do not exist..you will have to walk me through....

I was going to blog about my neighbor stealing my yard man this morning....I have been working him, feeding him lunch, giving him all the coke he could hold, and letting him drive my polaris around while I took the golf cart....and this morning ...he is at my neighbor's working..Not coming to see me til Thursday....I think she's mixing him coctails....I must investigate....and this happened tonight...

Next Day
Well, I've spent a good part of my day preparing for my Yard Man...I have him several choices on sandwiches on wheat bread, his favorite chilled soft drinks, I'm going to offer him fancy flavored creamer with his mid morning coffee, .....What a day I have planned...Blades all sharpened for him, new gloves and cookies for the afternoon coffee...I can hardly wait to see him..I think I'll even give him a new Fishtale Lodge Shirt
 
Where is my Yard Man..I will not fuss even though it is way after l0:00..The neighbor probably let him start late...Now if I could just get this crazy Judy Garland Song out of my head...The nite is bitter...the stars have lost their glitter.....the winds grow colder..suddenly you're older....all because of the yard man that got awaaaaaaay......No more his eager call....the writings on the wallllllllll.

All because of the man that got awaaaaaay.............
 
 
 
 
 

(Looks like a pretty cushy job to me.)

No comments: