Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Should Not Covet My Friend's Handyman...

OK...Now my Loonie Tune Friend, who does do Karoke, has blogged that she had a cuter Handy Man than I....There is no justice...Mine is old, cranky, temperamental, has no taste in tee-shirts, and does not have long hair, drink wine or smoke....That is just not fair......

I did spend another enjoyable afternoon with mine...morning snack, lunch, and afternoon coffee..I've run out of things to cook..I am very limited..Today he had to have left over pineapple cake with his coffee and if looks could have killed, I would be getting a hair helmet by some beautician that works on dead people....I guess tommorrow I'll bake him brownies...I am almost through with his long list of chores, I am worn completely out and he's fresh as a daisy....I lost control somewhere along the list of chores...I think it was the day I showed a little compassion after he'd been stung by a wasp...I got him an ice pack and we came in had coffee and that was the start of his taking liberties with me...yes , I said liberties...like..could you get me coffee,,,A cold drink would be nice.....fetch that rake for me,,,,,,you wanna haul this while I rest a minute...I should start over..that's it...I'll find a new man.......The hunt is on...I'll fire this one and find a new one.............Stay tuned girlies...It's gonna be a rough ride..............I am on a Mission.

No comments: