Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Pending Break-Up

Well, I think it is happening...I believe my yard man is trying to break up with me....This is a man that knows all my secrets..he helped me clean out my garage.....He has seen me without make-up.......he's heard me lie on the phone.....why he has even seen me spit!!! What will I do? I am too old to break in a new one...I must get him back......The reason I think he is breaking up with me is that yesterday he had lunch without me on the pavillion and at coffee break time, he came in fixed his coffee and drank it then came and told me coffee was ready but he had had his...Aren't these the signs of break up? What will I do? I must get him back.....Why the next thing you know he'll be saying yes mam and no mam again.....What am I going to do?

No comments: